Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday 5th July: rest day

I had been in two minds whether to press on across the Solway today, Sunday being generally a good day not to get shot at or run down, but the discovery of a minor injury settled the question. Today was spent on chores: laundry, re-victualling, re-charging electronics, and this set of blog updates (on a slow modem link kindly contributed by a fellow camper - thanks Roy). I've got some editing to do, once I can get access to a faster link, check some facts, and upload photos.
Tomorrow: the big push across to Scotland, while the weather holds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Graham, reaching Scotland is quite a milestone and I hope the weather soon blows itself out so you can make this notable crossing. You've come a remarkably long way from your initial "little paddle" down the Thames!
    Best wishes for your continuing success from my colleagues and me,
    Izy

    ReplyDelete