Friday, May 1, 2009

Tuesday 28th April: still waiting on weather



So here I sit, eating, waiting, mending kit, eating, meeting the ramblers on the adjacent coastal path (greetings to Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Bedford, who turned out to be neighbours back in Teddington!), thinking about eating some more, and finally going for a walk to nearby Porthcurno, a village of many interesting features. Returning via the cliff path, I found, to my chagrin, that I had no camera with me, so you have to take my word that the bay below presented an expanse of sunlit sand lapped by gentle azure waves.
Wind still in the north :-(

2 comments:

  1. The beach down there between Porthcurno and Logan Rock is a favourite of ours. We have often camped at Treen, frequenting the Logan Rock and the Minack Theatre.

    Were there any naturists on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Graham
    Hope things are going well for you
    I was down at the Minack a couple of years ago doing a show called 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' so had chance to explore the coast a bit. Lovely isn't it - although I bet you get a different perspective from your kayak.

    Thanks for the updates and the photos - enjoying watching your progress...
    Regards, Kevin

    ReplyDelete